1775 Lincoln Avenue
Napa CA 94558
- Commercial Sales & Leasing of
Office, Industrial, Land, Investments &
- Commercial Investment Sales
- Property Consulting and
- Buyer & Tenant
Aurora McKnight has been involved in
real estate for twenty (20) years, as a Realtor®,
mortgage broker and real estate broker associate.
Prior to working in real estate, she held management positions in retail
businesses that honed her customer service skills for this business.
These positions included Director of Retail Development at Kendall
Jackson Wine Estates, Ltd., General Manager positions at Macy’s, Neiman
Marcus and Bullocks; and Vice President of Lancil in Paris, France.
Education includes Los Angeles Fashion
Merchandise School, University of Hawaii with a degree in Economics, and the
University of California Davis, Post Graduate Program/Studies in Wine Marketing.
Aurora has been a resident of Northern California for 25 years. She enjoys golf
and playing piano.
Real Estate Brokers License — since 2002
Real Estate License — since 1989
Notary License — since 2002
- California Association of Realtors
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- Bay Area Real Estate Information Services
- Board of Directors, Tenuta Winery
- Napa Rotary Member
- Napa Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Barbara Women’s Club of Rockwell Member
- National Notary Association